This program is no longer accepting new students.
(Effective February 2020)
Master of Education
Your completed application packet must include
- Completed application form
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Official transcript in a sealed envelope demonstrating a bachelor's degree with endorsement in education from an accredited university. Any opened envelopes containing transcripts will not be accepted.
- Verification of current teaching position
- Copy of current teaching license
- Letters of reference from two qualified educators addressing your personal qualifications and potential for success in this program. All letters of reference must be signed.
- A one-page statement of professional goals and how having a master's degree will help you realize those goals
If you will be seeking financial aid, you must fill out a FAFSA. Go to www.fafsa.ed.gov. Our school code is 001866. This should be done at your earliest convenience.
For international students only:
- Complete numbers 1-7 above.
- Prior to consideration for admission, students who received their undergraduate degree from a country other than the United States or Canada must submit an evaluation report by Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE).//www.ece.org.
- Contact 866.893.6882 for further instructions on additional documentation needed.