Virtual Academic Honors Day
You're the kind of creative, motivated, high-achieving student that Graceland University is looking for. That's why we're asking you to join us for a special Virtual Academic Honors Day to learn more about where your talents can take you at Graceland.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Throughout the day, students will get a chance to:
- Meet current Graceland students and ask questions about campus life
- Learn more about Graceland’s Honors Program by interacting with honors students and Honors Program faculty
The day will consist of several Zoom sessions including:
- essential education session
- a student panel
- optional campus tour
Upon registering for Virtual Academic Honors Day, you will receive instructions about logging into the Zoom event.
Due to current circumstances, Graceland would like to extend an additional opportunity to be involved in a virtual day on Saturday, April 25, 2020.
Do not delay — register today to experience the spirited community of Graceland University faculty, students and staff, and get rewarded for your academic success. We can't wait to see you on Zoom!
***If applying for the Honors program, please submit application, academic transcripts and ACT/SAT scores no later than April 18, 2020. (If you are unable to provide a test score, still apply.).
SCHOLAR AWARD - $1,000 - $2,000 per academic year or $4,000 - $8,000 over four years.
Minimum high school or college cumulative GPA or 3.25 and minimum composite score of ACT-21 or SAT-1060, if a test score is available. Exception: if do not have a test score due to COVID 19, you are still eligible.
- Entering first year or transfer students must submit a Graceland Application for Admission.
- Have your high school, college or university send your official transcript.
- Submit ACT/SAT scores if available.
- May be required to file FAFSA annually (U.S. Citizens).
Eligible candidates interviewing via Zoom will be evaluated on academic success, as well as communication and leadership.